M17 Project Forum

Full Version: TX Bar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please.... For the love of God, add a lock button for TX!! You can add a timeout timer so no one keeps it keyed by accident. Also make the TX bar bigger. My finger is getting fatigued. I want to free up my hands for other things.

Thanks,
John 73
(02-24-2021, 06:15 PM)N2GYN Wrote: [ -> ]Please.... For the love of God, add a lock button for TX!! You can add a timeout timer so no one keeps it keyed by accident. Also make the TX bar bigger. My finger is getting fatigued. I want to free up my hands for other things.

Thanks,
John 73

John,

What is this in regards to?

73 de Steve KC1AWV
(02-25-2021, 07:07 PM)KC1AWV Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-24-2021, 06:15 PM)N2GYN Wrote: [ -> ]Please.... For the love of God, add a lock button for TX!! You can add a timeout timer so no one keeps it keyed by accident. Also make the TX bar bigger. My finger is getting fatigued. I want to free up my hands for other things.

Thanks,
John 73

John,

73 de Steve KC1AWV
The TX Bar in Dude Star when using Windows7. Others have mention it before.

73 de: N2GYN John
(02-25-2021, 07:30 PM)N2GYN Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-25-2021, 07:07 PM)KC1AWV Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks,
John 73

John,

73 de Steve KC1AWV
The TX Bar in Dude Star when using Windows7. Others have mention it before.

73 de: N2GYN John

Thanks, John.

DudeStar is not an M17 project, it is a separate project from M17 altogether. I would suggest reaching out to their support, we can't provide solutions to issues in projects unrelated to M17.

Locking thread as unrelated to M17.

73 Steve KC1AWV